This Tutorial explains how to build a simple Customer Care Automation System in 5 Minutes using ArrowAI Platform. The instructions can be followed on and/or changed to meet your specific requirements.
- Signup to the platform (Link Specifically Designed for Bootstrapping FAQ Type Applications) using your
Logging using the above link does the following action
- After Successful Signup the dashboard screen with the FAQ Interface is opened
- Click on
Add Question/Answerbutton on the top right corner
- A Form is popped up where in your companies FAQ could be added as they are in the company website.
- On adding Question/Answer the list is been populated
- Click on the top
- A Popup will open with the option to
- Click on
Publishto make your Changes Live, Wait for a few seconds till the system loads all the configuration and trains the application.
- Once the Changes have been published, Click on
Opento test your app in the Chat Window (This is how the chat will look once you add it into you website)
- Click on FAQ, to start chatting with the application, the application will start replying to your messages even if the messages do not match exactly with the question that have been added.
- You have Successfully created your first FAQ type application that you can integrate to your Website, Android Application, Facebook etc. (See: Integrations) or you can refine the settings of how your Application/Module Interact to your Customers (See: Application Creator, Module Creator).
- All Interactions with the user can be tracked, intervened using Messages Tab (See: Message Tab).
- Several other Modules and Features can be added to this application to enrich the User Experience and add Features (See: Modules).